Ampath has a vacancies for Learner Technicians to prepare and analyze routine and stat specimens and maintain instruments / analysers in a Clinical Pathology Laboratory.
- Matric (Grade 12) with a pass in Mathematics, English (Fluency in English) and Biology (Life Sciences)
- HPCSA registration as a Learner Medical Technician
- HPCSA regulations
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
- Life Sciences and Mathematics as subjects in Grade 12
- 3 – 6 months Clinical Pathology related experience within pathology laboratory environment
- Basic knowledge of the Meditech system
- Basic knowledge of MS Word
- Process routine bench work in laboratory in order to ensure efficient processing of specimens.
- Perform administration tasks in order to ensure effective administration systems in the laboratory.
- Maintain good client relations in order to promote the image of Ampath.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Problem solving
- Quality orientation
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- Task structuring
- Technical Knowledge
How to apply
Applications close on 23 December 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies/vacancies.asp?page=1&AID=10616&VID=9832″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]