Closing Date: 30 October 2015
Application for the Allan Gray Scholarship opportunity is available to learners currently in Grade 6. Successful applicants enter the Scholarship in Grade 8 at the start of 2017. The Foundation uses a trusted model, which allows selection from a diverse pool of applicants. Successful applicants known as Allan Gray Scholars are recommended for placement at one of our partner Placement Schools
How to apply:
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.allangrayorbis.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Allan-Gray-Orbis-Foundation-Scholarship-2015-Application-Form.pdf” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Download Application Form[/otw_shortcode_button]
Click here to download the application form or SMS “SCHOLAR” + “Your Fax Nr.” to 36777 to have an application form faxed to you.
- You can also get an application form from your school.
- Complete and submit the application form – applications closed 30 October 2015
- Complete an application form
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on academic performance (including Annual National Assessment results), and invited for interviews
- Upon successful completion of the interview; shortlisted candidates will be invited to a 2-day selection camp
- If successful at the selection camp, the candidates will be recommended to the Foundation Placement Schools
- Candidates whose recommendations are approved by the Placement Schools will be awarded the Scholarship
- Once the Scholarship is awarded, the Foundation, Placement School and the Scholars Custodian sign a Memorandum of Agreement.