Closing Date: 25 April 2014
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- A three year recognized B Com degree or equivalent, majoring in Accounting and / or Local Government Finance
- Competency in the use of computers especially in Excel, Power point, Outlook, Internet
- Must be a graduate residing from within the Alfred Nzo District jurisdiction (proof of residence required)
- Must have no prior working experience.
- To assist and hence receive training and exposure in the following areas: Implementation of financial management reforms and the Municipal Finance Management Act
- General Financial Administration
- Capital and operating budget administration
- Salary management
- Procurement administration
- Liability administration
- Treasury management
- Planning and organizing skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness and readiness to work long hours and under pressure
- Good customer care skills.
How To Apply
Post application form to: The Municipal Manager, Alfred Nzo District Municipality, Erf 1400 Ntsizwa Street, P/Bag X 511, Mt Ayliff, 4735.