Alcatel-Lucent invites applications for a Finance Internship at its head office in Centurion.
Alcatel-Lucent is at the forefront of global communications, providing products and innovations in IP and cloud networking, as well as ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access, to service providers, enterprises and institutions throughout the world.
This is an internship programme aimed to train and develop, newly qualified Accounting Graduates with no working experience, within a finance department. The programme demonstrates Alcatel-Lucent South Africa’s commitment to the social and legal responsibility of compliance to the B-BBEE codes. We have developed a planned and structured approach to ensure that Skills Development (a strong pillar of the codes) remains a priority within the organization.
During this internship we will focus on ensuring that the intern gains exposure on the below key areas:
- Foreign payment management
- Training on a market leading ERP system
- Cash book management
- Receipting of goods process
- Payment process.
- Procurement process
- Month end closing procedures
- Adherence to sound corporate governance practices
- Development of administrative skills
- Coaching of soft skills in a corporate environment: (time management, personal KPI management, prioritizing, communication skills & presentation skills)
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://aluperf.taleo.net/careersection/10060/jobdetail.ftl?job=900625&src=JB-10760″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click Here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]