Administrator Internship Opportunity at TRADE-MARK
TRADE-MARK has a Administrator Internship positions available in Philippi, Cape Town.Established in 2010, TRADE-MARK
is a registered non-profit trust with the purpose of assisting tradesmen from the townships in building successful businesses. Using a strict screening process we hand pick skilled, reliable painters, pavers, carpenters and tilers from the townships and other low-income communities. We connect them with clients in the middle-class suburbs requiring these services.Responsibilities
- Respond to all job enquiries logged by clients
- Maintain regular contact with tradesmen busy working or quoting on work
- Assist tradesmen with preparation of quotations
- Maintain regular contact with clients and address any concerns or questions
- Keep the Sales Force electronic database up-to-date
- Assist with general administration
- Facilitate learner-led computer training as required (facilitation training to be provided by TRADE-MARK)
- A passion for social upliftment
- Diploma in Sales or similar
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent people skills
- Great attention to details
- A passion for organising and managing information
- Great computer skills
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- A team player
How to apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates.
* Click here to JOIN our Facebook Group for regular updates.
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates.