Department of Transport, Republic of South Africa
Job Ref No:
Salary: R 148 584 per annum
- A Senior Certificate / Grade 12 with at least three (3) years relevant experience in terms of fully operational Office with regard to Administration or appropriate B degree/diploma in Public Administration with six-twelve (6-12) months experience.
- Knowledge of General Accounting Practice;
- Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management Procurement and Policies;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal);
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Serve an effective and efficient administration services to the branch;
- Support the branch with operations of meetings;
- Prepare documentation for procurement of goods and services for the Branch;
- Provide assist for the compilation of payment and subsistence and travel claims in the branch;
- Check and receive procured goods and services;
- Maintain incoming documents, filling, tracking and disposal thereof
[like_to_read message=’Please like us.’ Thanksmessage=’Thanks for the like’ bordercolor=’#000′ bgcolor=’#DDFFDD’, borderwidth=’2px’ borderstyle=’solid’ attdlcss=’color: #FF0000;’ hide=’Yes’ href=’https://www.facebook.com/Khabzac’]
Ms Ellena Mashaba Tel: (012) 309 3133
Submit your application to Department of Transport, Private Bag X193, Pretoria, 0001 of hand deliver at the Forum Building, Cnr Struben and Bosman Street, Pretoria for attention Recruitment Unit, Room 4042.
- Email to: [email protected]
- Employees are reminded to quote the relevant reference numbers/post number when applying for these posts.
24 November 2014
Applications must be accompanied by form Z83 and a recent updated comprehensive CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed, i.e. positions held and dates), and certified copies of all qualifications and ID document.[/like_to_read]