Closing Date: 17 August 2015
The Airports Company of South Africa (ACSA) has a Fire Fighter Learnership Opportunity in Port Elizabeth. The 18 month Learnership programme offers Learners the opportunity to enhance their skills and experience in the Aviation Rescue and Fire Fighting environment.
ACSA owns and operates South Africa’s nine principal airports, providing airlines with world-class, secure infrastructure.
- Grade 12 certificate
- All candidates will have to Pass Level “C” physical fitness tests
- Valid code B driver’s license
- A high level of integrity and trustworthiness with a strong customer focus and ability to work under stress, are essential.
- The successful candidate must meet the compliance requirements in line with Aviation Security and South African Police Services clearance procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://acsa.jonti2.co.za/vacancy/detail/11253″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]