Closing Date: 08 May 2015
Applications are invited from IDC employees and bursary students who wish to enroll for the CA Learnership programme at the IDC for 2016.
The purpose of the Learnership is to present potential Chartered Accountants with an opportunity to serve articles within the Corporation. Formal training through practical experience and structured program will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Ability to work independently and to perform under pressure
- Ability to uphold the corporate culture and effectively adhere to all operational processes
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To qualify for the learnership you will have to comply with ONE of the following qualification criteria
- Certificate in Theory of Accounts,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Honours Degree in Accounting.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Capital market instruments
- Sound knowledge of business and the diversity of risks that may affect businesses
- Financial planning and management
- Accounting principles
- Experience in analysing and interpretation of financial statements
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Previous experience managing customer requirements and expectations
- Budget planning and management
How To Apply