2018 – 2019 Internships: Marketing and Press Relations Internship at Intel
Closing Date : 1 August 2014
Intel offer Marketing and Press Relations Internship for a fixed-term Internship position of up to 12 months in duration, candidates must be working towards a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Marketing and Press Relations Internship
You must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in
- Business Administration, and/or
- Computer Science and/or
- Engineering (Electrical or Industrial) or other, with a focus on
- Marketing and Public Relations.
- Pursuing Masters in Marketing or pursuing MBA is a Plus.
Additional qualifications should include:
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is required. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail and ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to building integrated sales and marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Photo and Video Editing Skills will be preferred…
- A team player.
Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage.
Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self-motivated to work with little supervision.
Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging technologies.
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates