CLOSING DATE: 13 JUNE 2014
Duration of Programme: 12 (twelve) months Number of Interns to participate in the programme: 35 (thirty five) Stipend: R4 800-00 per month (REF: 14167/01) Compulsory Requirements for Applicants:
A Bachelor’s degree, Honour’s degree or National diploma in any of the following disciplines:
Candidates should have their own transport and accommodation. The successful candidates must be willing to sign an oath of secrecy with the Department. Applicants will be expected to be available for selection, interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department. All appointments are subject to the verification of qualifications, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting.
How To Apply
Enquiries: Ms Sarah Mkhwebane, tel. (012) 351 1632
- Applications should be made on Z83 obtainable from any Government Department
- Certified copies of all qualifications and
- ID document.
- Please forward your application, clearly marked Internship Programme (REF: 14167/01) on the envelope for the attention of Ms Mkhwebane / Mr Phahlamohlaka to: The Department of International Relations and Cooperation, Private Bag X152, Pretoria, 0001
- Alternatively hand-deliver to OR Tambo Building, Soutpansberg Road, Rietondale.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
In case an applicant has foreign qualification, the evaluation certificate from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) will be expected to accompany his /her application. Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered. No late applications will be considered / accepted. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only, should you not be contacted within three (3) weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Please note that successful interns will be expected to sign an Internship Contract / Agreement with the Department. Candidates who have already participated in an Internship Programme in any Government Department will not be considered.