Submit CV: Graduate / Internship at DIRCO Careers
Duration of Programme : 12 (twelve) months
Number of Interns to participate in the programme : Ninety two (92)
Stipend : R5000 per month
Graduate / Internship at DIRCO Careers
The Department of International Relations and Cooperation is inviting applications for a twelve (12) month Internship Programme as a contribution towards Skills Development as well as giving unemployed graduates an opportunity to gain experience in various areas.
Applicants must have a degree (NQF 7) or diploma (NQF 6) in any of the afore-mentioned disciplines and must be at least 18 to 35 years old.
- Only first time Internship Programme participants will be considered.
- Successful candidates must be willing to sign an oath of secrecy with the Department.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection and interviews at a time, date and place as determined by the Department. Interns will be placed within the Department of International Relations and Cooperation at the Head Office in Pretoria. It is, therefore, required that candidates should have their own transport and accommodation.
- All appointments are subject to the verification of qualifications, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting.
- If you are in possession of foreign qualifications, an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) must accompany your application.
- Failure to submit the required documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- No late applications will be considered / accepted.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; should you not be contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Please note that successful interns will be expected to sign an Internship Contract/Agreement with the Department.
Note: Candidates who have already participated in an Internship Programme in any Government Department will not be considered.
The Department of International Relations and Cooperation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets. Qualified women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (duly completed & signed), obtainable from any Public Service department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications (including academic transcripts), reflecting compliance with the minimum requirements as well as certified copy of your ID.
- Please indicate the study field / area at the reference number.
- If you apply for more than one (1) study field / area, please complete a Z83 for each study field /area and forward to the individual e-mail addresses.
- Quote the reference number or study field / area in the subject line of the e-mail in order to receive an acknowledgement.
- No faxed / hand-delivered applications will be considered.
Study Field / Area
Enquiries: Ms K Padayachee, tel. (012) 351 0319
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates