Closing Date : 17 June 2014.
SADC Research Centre in Cape Town is looking to appoint a Research Assistant (Intern). This position calls for a graduate with a degree in Social Science/Economics/Politics Applicants should also have strong writing and research skills. Personal attributes we are looking for are passion, drive and attention to detail. This is an opportunity for a young graduate to be mentored by a very experienced social anthropologist.
The Research Assistant will have the following duties
- Literature reviews for proposals
- Interviews and transcribing
- Qualitative analysis with AtlasTI
- Quantitative analysis MS Excel & SPSS
- Producing Graphs and infographics
- Report writing and editing
How to apply
please mail [email protected]
Remuneration will be discussed at interview.
For enquires please contact SADC Research Centre 021-422 4307