Closing Date: 06 June 2014
Stipend: R4 035 pm for a National Diploma / Bachelor’s degree and Honour’s degree.
R4 982 pm for a Master’s degree.
Those who have been on the internship programme and those who are currently on the internship programme are not eligible to apply.
- Unemployed graduate with a recognised NQF 6 qualification (Degree or National Diploma)
- Z83 form
- Copies of ID and academic transcripts
Monitoring and Evaluation (Ref.NO: CSP / 02 / 14)
- Participate in the design of Monitoring and Evaluation tools,
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research,
- Data collection (includes travelling),
- Data capturing,
- Draft Monitoring and Evaluation reports,
- Receive and register complaints against the SAPS,
- Provide administrative support.
Policy Development and Research (Ref.NO: CSP / 03 / 14)
- Assist with qualitative and quantitative research projects,
- Support project teams in the collection of data / field work (includes travelling),
- Assist in drafting research reports,
- Provide administrative support,
- Perform other duties as assigned
How To Apply
Post to: Private Bag X922, PRETORIA, 0001 or
Hand deliver to: Van Erkom Building, 7th Floor Van Erkom Arcade, 217 Pretorius Street
Enquiries: Ms D Kupa and Mr S Chauke, Tel: (012) 393 1873 / 1916 / 2500