2018 Internships: Broadcast Media Monitoring Opportunity at Newsclip Media
Newsclip Media Monitoring seeks to employ preferably dynamic graduates and provide them with valuable experience within the media industry.
- Completed tertiary qualification in Media / Corporate Communications / Marketing / Journalism
- Fluency in Zulu and English
- Computer literate
- Minimum typing speed of 45wpm
- Strong comprehension of English as a written language
- Scanning – Summarise news bulletins, talk shows, programmes, interviews etc. into a readable synopses that contains key information.
- Ensure accuracy of spelling, grammar and contextual content of synopses. Accurately type the synopsis into an in-house database.
- Good time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking
- Strong administration skills
- Attention to detail
How To Apply