Closing Date: 31 July 2014
Table of Contents
The internship affords young professionals an opportunity to learn about microfinance from South Africa’s leading pro-poor microcredit development agency, and gain exposure in the field. Interns will be paid an intern’s allowance.
- University degree in a social sciences or quantitative field, such as Finance, Economics, Statistics, Development Studies, etc.
- CV, and
- Cover letter
- Prior work or internship experience is a plus.
- Conducting qualitative surveys with clients
- Helping R&D to manage and implement test projects, including credit assessment pilots and financial education modules
- Working as a translator with our international staff
- Performing excel analysis to monitor and evaluate on-going R&D projects
- Fluency in English, Sepedi, and Tsonga. Additional languages a plus.
- Ability to work in an office environment and in the field. Willingness to travel for work as necessary.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Interest in poverty alleviation, particularly microfinance.
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
How To Apply
Email: [email protected]
or Email: [email protected]
Enquiries: Antonia Esser, Tel: (015) 307 5837