2018 – 2019 Apprenticeships: BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO Fitter & Turner Apprenticeship
Closing Date : 05-Jun-2014
Job number: 4291BR
Job title: Fitter & Turner Apprenticeship
Appointment type: Fixed term
Job purpose and key deliverables: Job Summary
Apprenticeship in the trade of Fitting or Fitting and Turning. Theoretical & practical training to qualify as an Artisan.
- Attain the required competencies to perform the tasks of a competent Artisan (Mechanical/Instrumentation).
- Assist artisans with daily tasks when doing practical modules.
- Provide evidence according to the development plan.
- Demonstrate competence against the AgriSeta Curriculum.
- Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Matric with Mathematics & Science (Maths Litracy will not be accepted)
- N3 – Mechanical/Technical Matric or equivalent trade application subjects.
- Ability to work under pressure, quickly and accurately.
- Physical fitness and manual dexterity.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Interactive personal style.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to the team output
How To Apply: