UL Registration 2018 – Register to University of Limpopo
University of Limpopo (UL) invites prospective students who applied to study for 2018 academic year to at UL Turfloop Campus.
Registration opening date is 8 January 2017.
Registration closing date: 23 January 2018
Institution: University of Limpopo (UL)
How to register?
2018 Registration date for First Entering Undergraduate Students
To qualify for admission at the University of Limpopo, students need to be in possession of a matriculation certificate endorsed with a Bachelor’s Degree; and they should produce the following:
- Registration payment: Standard Bank deposit slip or Bursary proof of payment document
- Make sure all documents are certified
- Original Grade 12 results
- Identity Document
- Faculty Letter of Acceptance
International Students should also produce:
- Study permit from their embassies
- HESA Certificate
- Medical Cover
- Both A-level and O-level results
|School of Education||TA and TB||10 – 11 January 2018|
|School of Accountancy||TC|
|School of Law||New Cinema Hall|
|School of Medicine||M1|
|School of Health Care Sciences||M2 and M3|
|School of Economics and Management||R40||12 – 16 January 2018|
|School of Languages and Communication Studies||KB|
|School of Social Sciences||KA|
|School of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences||KC||12 – 16 January 2018|
|School of Mathematics and Computational Sciences||KD|
|School of Molecular and Life Sciences||2nd Floor Sciences
|School of Physical and Life Sciences||1nd Floor Sciences
2.2.1. Students with Disabilities
- Students with disabilities will be serviced at Reakgona Disability Centre (RDC), and ushered to the registration venues from there.
2.2.2. International Students
- The International Office will provide registration services to all eligible international students at R Block 75.
2.2.3. Finance (Student Revenue)
- The Finance Department staff members, including Financial Aid Office will be stationed at Onkgopotse Tiro Hall Foyer for the duration of the registration period with a mandate to clear students for registration.