Closing Date: 03 June 2015.
Location : Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa
The Sasol Artisan Learnership Programme 2015
- Do you have a passion for the practical application of knowledge?
- Are you a team player and enjoy solving problems?
- Have you always wanted to work for a world-class organisation where you can earn while you learn?
Sasol wants to train and develop learners to become qualified Artisans according to the requirements of the Chemical Industries Education and Training Authorities (CHIETA). The successful candidates will follow a full-time Maintenance & Production Learnership training programme, that qualifies them to safely maintain the equipment of a Sasol plant or to safely monitor the production processes of a Sasol plant.
For the duration of your training, you will:
- Ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks
- Ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology, so as to deliver the desired result
- Obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of the practical training. Previous relevant experience will be advantageous as
Disciplines open for application in Sasolburg: (Please note that you may only select one discipline from the list below).
- Process Artisan
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanical Fitter
- Electrical Artisan
To be considered for any of the above disciplines, you will need:
- A Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with the following subjects passed:
- Mathematics SG (This does NOT include Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths and Applied Maths).
- English/Business English
- Physical/Engineering Science (This does NOT include any other Science).
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://sasol.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=18898″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Click here to verify source of this post[/otw_shortcode_button]
According to the Sasol website, to apply candidates should SMS the word “LEARNER” to 33162. Only applications made via SMS will be considered, no other alternative is available
The application process requires a maximum of 16 SMSs @ R1.50 each (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER DISCIPLINE IS ALLOWED).
If you do not receive any feedback within 6 days after the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.