TFG Learnership: Sales Learnership Programme 2018 / 2019
Location: Johannesburg Central
Are you looking for an exciting career in retail?
Would you like to be part of a leading fashion lifestyle retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands?
Grab this opportunity where you are given the chance to study and work AT THE SAME TIME! We offer a 12-month learnership programme where you will attend classroom-based training combined with practical on-the-job work experience to obtain a nationally-recognised qualification in Retail Operations. During this time, you will be based in one of our TFG stores as a Sales Associate and be exposed to the on-the-go world of retail and fast fashion.
In addition to a qualification combined with relevant work experience, you’ll also gain business, personal and technical retail skills you can use the business and throughout your career journey.
Sales Associates will be required to:
- Attend all classroom-based learning activities
- Meet all the requirements for the successful completion of the Retail Operations certificate
- Be an active and contributing member of the store team, which includes customer service, sales, product management, and professional service
To apply for this opportunity, you need the following:
- Matric with English and Maths/Maths Literacy as a subject
- Be unemployed
- A positive attitude and a passion for retail
- Commitment to spending 12 months on the learnership programme with TFG
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for customer-service
- Ability to work flexible hours including shifts/weekends
- Be a South African Citizen
- Should not be currently studying – full/part-time