Closing Date:26 May 2015
SAIPA is a leading firm which provides professional services all over the world. In other words, it offer you endless professional opportunities.SAIPA build relationships to create business opportunities and provide valuable information for its clients, SAIPA’s communities and the profession and this is what it means to be part of SAIPA. With integrity, SAIPA deliver high quality assistance and advice in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services across a broad range of markets.
SAIPA learnership is aimed at candidates who want to qualify as a professional accountant.In conjunction with the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA), the articles are served over a period of three years within the Assurance line of service, specialising in Accounting.
Requirements and Duties:
- Grade 12
- Capture transactions in accounting records.
- Bookkeeping to Balance Sheet, Preparation of financial statements.
- Tax calculation and completion of tax returns.
- Completion of VAT returns.
- Perform general accounting functions according to PwC methodologies.
- Assist Manager with Sundry client matters that will include administrative work.
How to Apply: