Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Please read carefully before completing and returning application forms
- This document is not in any way an agreement or commitment.
- The bursaries are awarded annually as per the conditions of the agreement between the recipient and the Thuthuka Bursary Fund. Renewal is at the discretion of the fund.
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into an agreement with the Thuthuka Bursary Fund and NSFAS.
- The closing date for applications s August 31st
- To be considered for the Thuthuka Bursary Fund, you are required to register & write the National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Your application will remain incomplete until we receive the letter f provisional acceptance to the university, the final Grade 12 results and NBT results.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO BE NOTED BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
- The Thuthuka bursaries are only available for African and Coloured learners.
- Only Students doing Mathematics as a subject will be considered. NOT MATHS LITERACY!
- Applicants provisionally awarded bursaries will be notified in December.
- The final confirmation on the awarding of the bursary will depend on the following:
- Confirmation of your acceptance into the Thuthuka programme at a specific TBF University.
- Attaining the required endorsement (Bachelors Pass) and points (i.e. M-Score) to study the degree leading to a CA (SA) TBF programme.
- ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED USING THE NSFAS MEANS TEST TO DETERMINE FINANCIAL NEED.
How To Apply
See Other lists of Bursaries
- Fedility Fund: LLB Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019
- Submit CV: iX Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019
- Dept Of Water Affairs Bursary SA 2018 – 2019
- Investec bursary Scholarship Programme 2018 – 2019
- Hatch Bursary Scholarship Programme at 2018 – 2019
- Study Trust Bursary/scholarship 2018 – 2019
- Grade 12 and 1st, 2nd, 3rd Students Bursary 2018 at Aurecon
- Standard Bank Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2019
- @saica_ca_sa : Thuthuka Bursary Fund 2018 – 2019