PWC: Bursary Programme 2018
Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 31 July 2014
|Grade 12 Bursary 2015
- Must intend on studying towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institution of Chartered Accountants).
- Grade 12: Must be writing for a matric exemption and University acceptance.
- Need to be doing Mathematics (Pure Mathematics not Mathematics Literacy) and English.
- Must be obtaining over 65% average for all subjects.
|University Bursary 2015
- Must be studying towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institution of Chartered Accountants).
- Students at University must obtain consistent passes in all subjects.
- Bursary students are required to maintain a consistently good academic record at University and to pass the required number of subjects in each Academic year to PwC’s satisfaction.
- Bursary holders are also required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies.
- This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded or the number of years for which the bursary is awarded.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills.
- Must have participated in sport and/or other extramural activities at school and/or University.
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential.
See more PWC Opportunities
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates