Are you a recent graduate looking to work in a global, progressive organisation? If so, our Young Investment Professional (YIP) Graduate Programme may be of particular interest to you!
Investec Asset Management invites Final Year, Honours and Masters students to apply for their Young Investment Professional Graduate Programme. This 12-month opportunity will offer you structured on-the-job learning, technical industry training as well as professional development. The programme will be Cape Town-based from January 2018. During the programme, you may be exposed to either the Investment, Client Group or Operations divisions of Investec Asset Management.
Investec Asset Management is an independently managed global asset manager within the Investec Group, which is listed in both London and Johannesburg.
At Investec Asset Management, we believe in a better future. First and foremost, we are working towards a better future for our clients. They have entrusted us with their investments and our responsibility is to look after their capital. Our purpose is to help people around the globe enjoy a dignified retirement and to preserve wealth for future generations.
- Are completing or have completed any degree within the last 3 years; however, we have a particular interest in candidates completing Bachelor degrees in Commerce, Business Science, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics or Actuarial Science
- Have demonstrated academic excellence with an average of 65% achieved at university
- Have achieved a minimum 65% pass in English and Core Mathematics in Grade 12
- Demonstrate leadership and participation in sporting and or cultural activities
- Must be a South African citizen
- Strong academic record, leadership ability and a history of achievement
- A passion for Investments
- Certified copy of your South African ID
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of full academic transcripts
How to apply
Applications open on 19 June and close on 20 August 2017.