Wurth South Africa invites applications from qualifying candidates to apply for the Public relations Internship in their organization. The candidate will be working at the Head Office in Kempton Park.
- Assist in developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Help develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Participate on coordinating all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Completed BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- Clear Credit and Criminal record
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.