Company : Wurth South Africa
Location : Kempton Park, South Africa
Closing date: 10 September 2021
Wurth: Sales Learnership Opportunity 2021 / 2022
Wurth South Africa (Pty) Ltd has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for talented individuals for our annual Sales Development Learnership Programme. The duration of the Learnership is 12 months.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how-to sell, facilitating the order taking process, knowing the standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area, E-Commerce, growing a customer base, store procedures and the dynamics of customer diversity.
- Matric or Equivalent with Mathematics, English as the home language or at least 2 additional African languages as subjects.
- No experience required, therefore unemployed candidates will be given preference.
- EE candidates (African, Indian and Coloured) aged between 18-35.
- Valid driver’s license is compulsory and candidates will be assessed on their driving capabilities.
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Clear Credit History.
- Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem-solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-disciplined and well organized
- Good planning ability
- Proven capability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
How to Apply
If you have not received feedback within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.