Company : World Wide Fund(WWF)
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 30 November 2021
World Wide Fund (WWF): CAAP Internship Opportunities 2021 / 2022
If you are a graduate with an interest in climate action and policy and a related qualification, we invite you to apply for the Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) Internship Programme.
The Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) is a partnership between WWF South Africa, Institute for Economic Justice and South African Climate Action Network, co-funded by the European Union. The project will hire three (3) interns through a year-long graduate internship placement, from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023. The interns will be placed in each partner organisation.
Working with a dedicated and trained mentor, you will have the opportunity to get involved with setting up a Civil Society Organisation Climate Action Secretariat, organising symposiums and youth bootcamps.
Internship Locations: Gauteng and Western Cape, South Africa
- Postgraduate qualification.
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to a better and sustainable world for all.
- A commitment to career development in the environment and climate action context.
- A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
- Exceptional leadership potential.
NB. To support inclusivity and diversity, Black South African graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form and motivate for your preferred organisational placement.
- Upload or attach the following documentation, in a single merged PDF file, to support your application:
- Certified copy of your ID or passport.
- Certified copies of your academic transcripts only.
- An abridged CV of no more than two pages.
- Do not submit any additional documentation with your application, other than those specified.
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.