Every year, WK Construction invite Civil Engineering students to apply for their bursary programme. Students who are pursuing Civil Engineering (BSc) studies in 2022, can apply for the bursary award.
Selected candidates must have completed their first year of study or be able to prove that they will do so before the awarding of the bursary.
The WK Construction bursary provides cover for all study related expenses.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WK CONSTRUCTION BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full time towards a BSc Civil Engineering qualification
- You must have completed your 1st year of study OR be able to prove that you will do so before the end of 2021
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE WK CONSTRUCTION BURSARY
Download and complete the WK Construction Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary academic record/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae (max 2 pages)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “WK Construction Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE WK CONSTRUCTION BURSARY
30 June 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact WK Construction directly:
Tel: 011 206 2000
Email: [email protected]