Company : Wilderness Safaris
Location : Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: 26 May 2022
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates by providing an on-the-job workplace experience programme aligned to the graduate’s field of study. The programme will run over a period of 12 consecutive months.
- Assist with legal functions relating to Wilderness product
- Keeping abreast of legislative developments
- Legal research on pertinent issues that impact on the business.
- General Corporate Governance issues
- Drafting of legal updates on industry topics
- LLB degree
- Interest in Travel and Tourism Industry
- Excellent communication skills in English
Skills and Competencies:
- Honest and reliable
- Adabtable to change
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work accurately
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit wilderness.simplify.hr.