Table of Contents
Water And Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2 X20 (12 Months)
Rand Water – Rietvlei, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Learnership | Engineering
Closing date 23rd May 2022
- Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be registered with any institution for qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics OR Mathematics Literacy and Life Science (minimum of Level 4 in ALL subjects).
- Applicants must be a South African citizen and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be between the age of 30 or below, in line with NSDS.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and results – driven
- As a Learner, you are expected to complete your qualification on record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
- In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and people with disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
- Rand Water reserves the right to make appointments to any of the advertised positions at any stage.
The following documents must accompany your application:
- A certified copy of the ID document
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.