Company : Vertiv Co
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
This is an office-based role with occasional off-site support for external events. The job holder provides general HR admin and support. The HR Administrator will be responsible for supporting the HRBP and Functional Directors as needed.
Position Title: Graduate/Intern HR Support
- Acting as bridge between management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, and other issues
- First point of contact for employee requests
- Dealing with phone and email inquiries and forwarding them to the correct person where necessary
- Maintaining and updating employees’ electronic files and records.
- Onboarding Support: Prepare new hire work environment – desk preparation in collaboration with IT team (IT hardware), arrange door access, car parking and building access, phone/sim card contracts, new hire forms etc.
- Tracking, cross-checking expenses and receipts related to employees’ sponsoring their dependents school fees, housing allowance etc.
- Providing payroll support as required.
- Processing HR Requisitions and POs
- Any other official tasks as assigned by the HRBP
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in HR or Administration preferable but not requirement
- 1 year experience general working experience would be a plus
- Oracle suite knowledge would be a plus
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Microsoft Office skills – Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Innovative, creative and solution focus
- Establishing effective teamwork
- Effective communication
- Problem solving and customer orientated
To apply for this job please visit egup.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.