Company : Universal Coal
Location : Kriel, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing date: 23 July 2021
Universal Coal: Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Universal Coal Development IV (Pty) Ltd – New Clydesdale Colliery in Kriel, continues to invest in the recruitment and development of Graduates with a view of establishing a talent pipeline of young people who will become future leaders and fill scarce skill roles within organisations. We are offering 24 months internship opportunities for Unemployed Graduates with a keen interest of the following fields:
Fields of study:
- Geology – (Ref No: NCC / Geo / 21)
- Engineering – (Ref No: NCC / Eng / 21)
- Mining – (Ref No: NCC / Min / 21)
- Metallurgy – (Ref No: NCC / Met / 21)
- Environmental – (Ref No: NCC / Env / 21)
- Finance – (Ref No: NCC / Fin / 21)
- Logistics – (Ref No: NCC / Log / 21)
- Human Resources – (Ref No: NCC / HR / 21)
- Safety – (Ref No: NCC / Saf / 21)
To be considered for participation in the programme, the Applicant must:
Be unemployed. Have never participated or taken part in any internship programme before Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to
- Communication and Impact
- Handling Pressure
- Planning & Organising
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Organisational skills
- Administrative Skills
How to Apply
Documents to be submitted:
- A brief CV indicating the opportunity interested in.
- Certified ID Copy & Academic Transcripts.
- Certified Copy of Qualification.
Please submit your application to: [email protected]
In the event you do not hear from the Company within a period of 21 days after closing date of application, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit universalcoal.com.