Table of Contents
Unitrans Recruitment – Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Logistics
Closing Date: 31 May 2022
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker – Cleaner to ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
- Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors.
- Daily cleaning of offices by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces.
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
- Notify building management of any repairs required.
- Assisting Office staff with making of tea.
- Cleaning of entire premises
- Maintaining environment.
- General housekeeping tasks.
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
To apply for this job please visit unitrans.erecruit.co.