Table of Contents
Unitrans Recruitment – Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing date 30th April 2023
- An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Clerk I to assist with data capturing, scanning & general office administrative duties within the admin & operations department.
- Candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
- They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role will be an advantage
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literate – MS office with good excel skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and dependent
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Assist with scanning and uploading of documents onto the system
- Filing and archiving of documents
- Data capturing
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Providing administration support to finance and admin department
- We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
- Petroleum Milnerton Regional Office
To apply for this job please visit unitrans.erecruit.co.