Company : UBS
Internship Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Internship Closing date: 30 September 2022
Our 18-24 month Graduate Talent Program is the perfect way to start your career. With exposure to several different teams both locally and globally, you will get the opportunity to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
The UBS team benefits from a breadth of experience across products, modelling, pricing, distribution, legal and regulatory topics linked to our solutions offering.
During our graduate program, you will get exposure to various market roles across Distribution, Financing and Derivatives & Solutions, where you will:
- Assist our clients in meeting their increasing complex mandates
- Help develop structures and payoff profiles to suit their ever-changing needs in both a local and global context
- Promoting solutions and trading opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their needs, investment styles and market conditions
- Be the link between clients and execution desks, servicing their risk management and trading demands
You need to be in your final year of post graduate studies at university or have recently graduated in any of the following.
- Data Science,
- Computer Science
Skills and Competencies:
We would like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyse a problem, take a view, and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make an impact
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
- Passion for global financial markets
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ubs.com.