Company : Toys R Us, Babies R Us
Location : Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing date: 25 March 2021
Toys R Us: TVET Students Internship Programme 2021
Toys R Us; Babies R Us has an opportunity for TVET students to gain practical work experience.
Positions available: Shop Assistant and Cashier Internships
- Completed N6 from a TVET College
- Proficiency in reading, speaking, and writing English
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Proficiency in another local language
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Planning and organizing.
- General computer literacy skills
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Submit the following documents:
- Certified copy of ID,
- Certified Matric Certificate,
- Certified copies of highest qualification (with a stamp not older than 3 months)
Closing date: Thursday, 25 March 2021.
Applications received without these supporting documents will automatically be rejected.
To apply for this job please visit toysruscareers.simplify.hr.