Company : Thulamela Local Municipality
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 30 November 2023
The Thulamela Local Municipality is offering a Mayoral Bursary Programme for 2024 to qualifying learners. Here are the details on how to apply for this bursary opportunity:
The Bursary is available for the following Fields od study:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Town Planning
- Information Technolog
To be considered for the Mayoral Bursary Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Residency: Applicants must be residents of Thulamela.
- First-Year Students: Applicants should be first-year students who will be entering university for the 2024 academic year.
- Proof of Residency: Applicants must provide proof of residency from their ward councilor.
Applicants must attach the following documents along with their application:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 results or mid-year progress report.
- Proof of registration with any university within South Africa.
- Certified copy of a valid South African ID document.
How to apply:
- Obtain the official Thulamela Local Municipality application form from their website: www.thulamela.gov.za.
- Complete the application form and ensure that all required documents are attached.
Submit your completed application form and attached documents to the following address:
Postal Address: The Municipal Manager, Thulamela Municipality,
Hand deliver at: Thulamela Municipality Office no. 130B during working hours.
To apply for this job please visit www.thulamela.gov.za..