The AVI Internship Programme
You will gain:
- Exposure and practical learning in a working environment Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to real issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support Presented with the opportunities to make meaningful contributions Accountable for delivering quality work
- You will get exposure to a wide range of transactional project management functions including logistics, financials and administration. You will also be provided with the opportunity to contribute to projects that will refine your project management skills. Further to this, you will work with cross-functional departments such as Research and Development, Supply Chain and Commercial and be involved in projects to assist in process efficiency improvements.
HOW TO APPLY
- National Diploma or BTech in Project Management.
- BCom in Business Management/Business Science/Logistics/Marketing Management or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Achieve a minimum average of 60% in your final year of studies.
- Any further certificate in Project Management will be beneficial.
To apply for this job please visit avi.graduate.erecruit.co.