Company : Tekkie Town
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 24 August 2022
An exciting opportunity has become available for Unemployed Individuals to partake in a 12-month Learnership journey with Pepkor Speciality, within a Tekkie Town Store. Individuals selected will gain experience within a Tekkie Town Store whilst being employed on a 12-month fixed term contract as a Learner.
During their temporary employment they will embark on a Learnership course for a NQF3 National Certificate in Operations Stock Control Retail Outlet. Our ideal candidates must be hard working with high energy levels and a positive attitude. Individuals must also be eager and keen to study further towards self-development.
Successful appointed learners will earn a stipend salary of R3 500 whilst working within a Tekkie Town Store
- Normal hours of work will be 40 hours per week, scheduled from Monday to Friday
- It is required to attend all classroom-based learning activities
- Meet all the requirements for the successful completion of the Retail Operations certificate
- Be an active and contributing member of the store team, which includes customer engagement, sales, product management, and professional service to both internal and external customers.
- A Valid Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Must be between the ages of (18 – 35 years)
- Currently unemployed
- Must be able to read and write in English to complete Learnership Assignments
- Should not be registered on another SETA learnership
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive Attitude
- Efficient Time Management
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Must have can-do attitude and be self-motivated
How to Apply
Location: Cape town