Table of Contents
Team Administrator (SCM)
Development Bank of Southern Africa – Midrand, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing date 12 September 2022
- The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the cluster/ divisional staff.
- An administration/ secretarial diploma or an equivalent qualification is a requirement;
- A minimum of 5 years administration and/or secretarial working experience.
- Experience in a financial services environment will be an advantage
Skills & Competencies
- Project administration experience
- High proficiency with Windows applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS-Word, MS Excel (at an advanced level of proficiency), MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- A minimum typing speed of 55 wpm to 60 wpm are required.
- Considerable knowledge of standard administration practices and procedures is a necessity for this position;
- Excellent knowledge of protocol and etiquette;
- An understanding of organizational processes and group dynamics
- Maintain and manage the diary of Heads, scheduling of appointments, arranging meetings, collecting visitors from reception and organizing refreshments;
- Attend to general queries made to the Heads and answer and screens incoming calls;
- Responsible for document flow in and out of the Business office;
- Develop and maintain advanced record keeping (manual / electronic) and filling systems in the SCM Head
- Performs high level administrative and secretarial duties including typing and editing of reports;
- Compilation of confidential correspondence and general documentation;
- Undertakes all administrative duties(i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying and minute taking);
- Responsible for arranging of local and international travelling arrangements and the processing of claims;
- Responsible for leave administration on behalf of Heads;
- Procurement administration for the Unit;
- Assist in the coordination/preparation and alignment of Unit/s Balanced Scorecard (BSC), track and monitor implementation thereof;
- Undertake project/programme management initiatives as directed by the relevant Business Heads;
- Coordinate the preparation of the Units budgets and monitors spend thereof together with the relevant financial controller;
- Prepare and present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets and other items affecting the Unit;
- Co-ordination and preparation of reports and Unit/s submissions for the Cluster;
- Participate in meetings and interactions in order to ensure the recording of decisions and follow-up;
- Coordinate unit/ divisional audits and review and monitoring activities;
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of Unit submissions to Board,
- Business Review, Management Committees, Ad hoc Resolutions from Division specific committees (secretariat).
- The Development Bank of Southern Africa will endeavor to make appointments in line with its Employment Equity Policy and Plan.
- Applications from suitably qualified designated groups, especially people with disabilities, are encouraged.
- The DBSA corporate culture fit requires clear, logical and analytical thinking grounded in good interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency and results orientated execution of duties.
- The ability to work collaboratively and finding practical yet innovative solutions is critical to success in a work environment that demands emotional resilience, accountability and responsible risk taking and management.
- The DBSA reserves the right to amend or remove vacancies in line with organisational requirements.
- All vacancies can be viewed on the DBSA website (www.dbsa.org) under Careers.
To apply for this job please visit dbsa.erecruit.co.