Company : Teach Me 2
Internship Location: South Africa
Internship Closing date: Not Specified
Teach Me 2 is looking to expand their Sales Development team. We are looking for Sales Development interns who will assist our Sales department in reaching more clients, more effectively and help thousands more learners to get their confidence back! We need people who are process driven and who will thrive in a collaborative environment.
You will be responsible for warming up leads and enquiries coming through the system and working together with our Learning Strategists to ensure we are able to contact clients faster and more effectively.
The successful person would need to be interested or find joy in the following tasks:
- Following stringent processes
- Completing large volumes of time-sensitive and deadline-bound administrative tasks on a daily basis
- Communicating with clients and internal colleagues efficiently and effectively
- Helping others – the role demands someone who has a strong passion for wanting to go above and beyond to satisfy a client as well as work well in a team where the person finds joy in their team members’ success
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent multitasker
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written )
- Great collaborator – someone who enjoys working towards a common goal for the team
- Good logical reasoning skills
- Computer Literacy is Essential
- Fast typing skills (30wpm +)
Equipment you will need:
- Laptop ( PCs are not suitable due to loadshedding )
- Webcam and Headset
- Stable Internet Connection
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit talent.sage.hr.