Tastic: Bursaries 2022 / 2023
Company : Tastic
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 20 May 2022
Tastic is inviting students to apply for the Tastic Legacy Fund Bursary Competition.
Tastic will select 40 students, who will each receive R25 000 towards their tuition fees, for studies at any accredited university or college in South Africa.
- Winners will be selected at random and will be contacted telephonically within 1 week of each draw during the promotional period.
- If winners cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- By entering this bursary competition, winners accept that they will be required to participate further publicity campaigns or have their names and likeliness used for promotional purposes in line with the promoters business (which may include posting on various social media websites).
- Winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before receiving their award.
- Winners will be required to provide their personal information (including full name, ID number or passport number, phone number, email address, proof of enrolment at a university or college) and sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
- You must be a South African citizen or a permanent resident in South Africa
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be a natural person (not a juristic person)
- You must be a student, registered with an accredited university or college in South Africa
- You must NOT be a director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies or a spouse, life partner, immediate family member, business partner or supplier of goods and services in connection within this competition
- You must have read and agreed to all the bursary terms and conditions (.pdf)