Company : Symbiotics
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 03 June 2021
Symbiotics: Capacity Building Internship Programme 2021
We are looking for an Intern in charge of supporting the Capacity Building Unit in the administration of Technical Assistance mandates and unit business affairs, with focus in backstopping activities (admin, reporting and accounting) and basic project management backstopping activities in order to ensure timely outputs.
- Admin diligence support during tender processes.
- Support in contract drafting and follow up according to standardized formats.
- Data collection for project interim reports and completion reports.
- Support in preparation of the monthly cashflow database
- Support in invoice/debit note and payment instructions preparation and invoice/debit note cash collections.
- Inputs for the reports of the Investment Committee and TA Facility Committee.
- Inputs for the reports of the donors and other stakeholders.
- Support in record keeping tasks (physical archiving & digital storage).
- Daily data inputs and support to maintain the project database incl TA Platform.
- Support in conducting the various surveys, including TA needs assessments performed by the CBU
- Bachelor’s degree such as BCom, Accounting or equivalent or similar focus on business and finance.
- Interest for impact investing
- Currently studying for Master’s degree in Economics, Finance
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Fluent in English. French or Spanish is a plus
- Available for 3 months (with possibility of renewal for further 3 months based on performance)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.