Company : Standard Bank Group
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 30 September 2022
The Standard Bank Group Bursary is available if you require funding for your first, second, third and final year of undergraduate studies – as well as if you want to pursue your postgraduate studies up to Master’s level.
To apply, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June)
- Be registered for full time undergraduate or postgraduate studies
- Meet the admission requirements of your university if applying for a post-graduate bursary.
Fields of study:
To qualify, you should be well-rounded academically, with strong performance in any of the following fields:
- Actuarial science
- Computer and data science
- Information technology
NB. If you get through the first stage of application, we’ll invite you to participate in a formal assessment process, including (but not limited to) psychometric evaluation and an interview. Financial need is considered in applications.
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted using the Xhuma WhatsApp facility or through the Xhuma website
- 2023 bursary application season: April 2022 to 30 September 2022
- Enquiries may be directed to Susan Dube at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.bursaries.xhuma.io.