Company : St Peter’s Prep Schools
Location : Rivonia, Sandton, South Africa
Closing date: 20 August 2021
St Peter’s Prep Schools: Teacher Internship Programme 2021
St Peter’s Prep Schools is an independent, Anglican, Diocesan family of schools. The school seeks educators who are committed to the profession and best practice, who embrace a culture of continual growth and learning and have a deep empathy for children and a passion for teaching and learning.
An opportunity exists for an exceptional Intern to join the school from January 2022 (negotiable).
The programme aims to graduate professional and inspiring teachers who will improve education in South Africa by:
- being effective Foundation Phase teachers;
- aspire to live Christian values;
- be competent in the application of the latest research-proven methodology
- have the maturity to deal with the emotional demands of teaching;
- be imbued with collaborative, accountable, committed and professional attitudes; as well as a growth mindset.
- A Grade 12 Certificate with admission for degree purposes; APS score of 26 minimum
- English as a Home Language = 60% or English as First Additional Language = 70%
- Maths Literacy = 55% or Maths = 50%
- Preferably under the age of 25
- Internship is only for those who have no previous tertiary qualification
- Demonstrate financial need
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have worked with children
- Have the motivation and initiative to embrace an incredible opportunity
- Like to work in a developing and challenging environment with new challenges and thinking
- Have strong time management and organisational skills
How to Apply
Please include the following in your Online application:
- Matric Certificate– with university exemption
- A cover letter explaining why you want to be a teacher
- A copy of your CV
To apply for this job please visit stpeters.cloudrecruit.io.