Company : SoluGrowth
Internship Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Internship Closing date: Not Specified
SoluGrowth is looking for a Business Analyst Intern to join Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) Business Unit to assist the Manager and other subject matter professionals in gathering, validating, and documenting various system information and needs.
- Assist with Developing, writing, and communicating business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Provide assistance in documenting current business processes and models.
- Assists in development of user test cases and validates test results during testing.
- Assists with the investigation and statement of problems.
- Escalates issues as appropriate, according to the prescribed channels.
- Resolve client’s queries within agreed SLA timelines.
- Supports effort to ensure ITO team meet client needs (i.e quarterly, monthly reporting).
- Gather audit information in relation to the audit plan provided
- Conduct training and workshops as and when required (internal and External)
- Adhere to QMS and ISO processes and procedures
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Matric Certificate
- Diploma / Degree in: Business Administration or Informatics
- No experience required
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex requirements
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to communicate clarity and build strong working relationships
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work with a cross functional team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to take control of situations and events (added advantage)
- Willingness to learn
- Good computer literacy skills
- Deadline driven
- Must be flexible to travel
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit solugrowth.mcidirecthire.com.