Company : Small Enterprise Foundation
Location : Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing date: 31 July 2021
Small Enterprise Foundation: Internship Programme 2021
The SEF Graduate Programme is a 12 month training and development programme aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world.
Successful candidates will be in a 6 month rotational programme, which will give them the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in all the departments of the organisation. These include Operations, Administrations, Finance, Quality and Compliance, Training, Human Resources, Research and Development and Information Technology.
During the second half of the Graduate Programme, the successful candidates will be assigned to one of the departments, based on their professional interests and the organisation’s needs. This will assure relevant practical exposure to a specific department and allow the candidate to strengthen applicable and useful skills to cover future roles within the organisation.
University degree or Advanced Diploma in:
- Social Sciences,
- Business Administration,
- Bcom Commerce,
- Development Studies,
- Human Resources,
- Bachelor of Science,
- International Relations
- Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation; engagement in community work is a plus;
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner;
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills (in English);
- Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute;
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Microsoft Office Package
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Leadership skills
- South African not more than 35 years old
How to Apply
NB. Must have a Strong academic record-average of 65% throughout the course
To apply, email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to HRmanager@sef.co.za.