Company : Skynamo
Location : Edenvale, Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 01 April 2021
Skynamo is looking for recent graduates to join the Skynamo Team in the Edenvale office in Gauteng.
The ideal candidate is someone who has recently completed their studies, works well in a team, has excellent verbal and written communication skills and really likes to solve problems.
All graduates start their journey at Skynamo in the Support team where they handle inbound client requests and resolve customer issues. After a minimum 6-month period, the candidate will start being exposed to different functional areas within Skynamo. If there is a vacancy and an excellent fit between the role and the graduate, a permanent move is made into the new position.
- Technical support: support customers experiencing difficulties with our field sales app
- Customer configurations: import data and configure customer instances.
- Data hygiene: support existing customer databases
- Performance: Ensure support within Skynamo SLA times.
- Cross-functional teamwork: Support implementation and customer success team members and other stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement: work with the support team to improve support collateral
- Recently Graduated from a College / University in the last 2 year
- Good communications skills – good telephone manner and can write a good email
- Love working with technology and happy to learn new platforms
- Like working in a team – can give and receive critical feedback
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Positive, resilient, and determined mindset
- Attention to detail
- Drive, grit and a get-it-done attitude
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit skynamo.bamboohr.com.