Silulumanzi: Learnership Programme 2021
Silulumanzi is a private sector Water Service Provider within the City of Mbombela. The company has 10 (Ten) opportunities for a learnership in Water and Waste-Water Process Controllers Supervision. A monthly stipend will be payed to successful candidates.
- Be a South African Citizen with South African ID
- Possess a Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Must be unemployed
- Must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- No experience required.
- Applicants should not have participated in any learnership programme In the water sector.
- Silulumanzi is an Employment Equity employer. Therefore, these positions will be filled In accordance with EE Plan.
- Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only candidates that meet the requirements should apply.
- Silulumanzi reserves the right not to make an appointment
How to Apply
NB. Only electronical applications will be considered. (COV1D— 19 Protocol)
Only selected and qualifying applicants will be interviewed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.