Company : Siemens Energy
Internship Location: Midrand, South Africa
Internship Closing date: Not Specified
Join our Sales, Marketing & Engineering Internship Programme, and the people behind our Energy team in Southern & Eastern Africa. You’ll get to know us from the inside, develop your natural talents on the job – and become a part of the teams shaping the future of power generation & transmission.
- Assist the teams with collating data needed to develop Go-to-market strategies.
- Analyse, review, interpret and effectively communicate complex information to the team.
- Challenge the existing way of working with a view to improving customer satisfaction.
- You’ll assist the team which is responsible for Southern & Eastern Africa with regards to researching, gathering, and analysing the Market, Customers & Competitors.
- Drive forward improvement activity, whilst collaborating with other departments and internal stakeholders.
Young graduate in:
- Sales & Marketing,
- Business Management
- Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics)
Skills and Competencies:
- Have an eye for detail and apply analytical skills to decision making.
- Know how to manage your own time and adapt to change.
- Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive ideas to the team.
- Enjoy jumping in and, with the support from us, feel comfortable taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned.
- Effectively work as part of a diverse, multi-disciplined team.
- Great communication, writing and IT skills including proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint
- Want to succeed, aspire to excellence, and think outside the box.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-energy.com.