Company : Sibanye Stillwater
Location : Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 05 March 2021
Mining Learnerships 2021
Sibanye stillwater academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a Mining Learnership to apply.
The following learnerships are available:
- Learner Official Mining – Supervisor Operations Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF Level 4)
- Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF Level 3)
- Applicant must have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate, with pure Mathematics and English.
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a SAPS clearance certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Learners acquiring this qualifications will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
How to Apply
Learner Official Mining
Cloosing date: 28 February 2021
Cloosing date: o5 March 2021