Table of Contents
Pepkor Speciality – Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Closing date 9 September 2022
- The Sales Assistant position will be responsible for providing customers with a pleasant shopping experience through product knowledge, stock availability, excellent housekeeping, latest fashion trends, and minimising stock losses.
- Grade 12 At least 1-year experience in similar environment
Skills & Competencies
- Work well under pressure
- Good time management
- Good attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Good computer literacy and problem-solving capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Customer service Orientated
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Confidence and decisiveness
- Passionate about the brand
- Social-media savvy
- Give high class customer service at all times
- Process customer merchandise through the tills
- Assist customers with product selection to increase basket value
- Ensure that all new/ replenish merchandise is on the sales floor
- Ensure that all ticketing & visual displays are in place
- Support the manager in-charge with day-to-day duties
- Ensure store equipment is secured and accounted for
- Be aware of health & safety rules
- Understand store daily/weekly/monthly sales targets
- Assist with action plan to minimise stock loss
- In terms of the Company policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
- Applicants who submit their application confirm that by applying for this position you consent and authorise the Company to utilise your personal information for purposes of your application and the processing of your personal information.
To apply for this job please visit speciality.erecruit.co.